What is NEC?
NEC is a suite of contracts with many advantages thanks to their focus on partnership and collaboration. However, these contracts are complex and require constant management.
It’s easy to make mistakes. Our NEC experts have extensive experience in managing these intricate contracts and can help you maximise the efficiency of your workplace.
What do NEC contracts cover?
The suite of NEC contracts was developed to support the management of different kinds of projects. Within these, the FM contracts have been developed to support a range of FM requirements including Total FM, Integrated FM Services, managing contractors, and single and/or multiple supplier FM contracts. The NEC suite of contracts covers:
- Engineering & Construction Contract (ECC)
- Facilities Management Contract (FMC)
- Term Service Contract (TSC)
- Professional Services Contract (PSC)
- Supply Contract (SC)
- And several more, including supply of goods, FM, and subcontracts