Founded in 1997 as a design practice, we have become one of the UK’s leading Workplace Consultancy and Fit-Out teams. Over this time we have incorporated specialist consultancy services Move & Change Management and Facilities Management.
We’re proud to be part of the Space Solutions Group, working in partnership with our sister companies to deliver workplace solutions across the UK.
Working with us
We have a brilliant team of passionate individuals. We are committed to creating an inclusive, positive culture, where our team are supported to develop and grow. Our 2020 focus is on Health & Wellbeing, supported by a programme of activities led by our employee Wellness Group.
We have no opportunities at present, but if you are interested in working with SPACE please send your CV and covering letter to our HR team.
Health & Safety Matters
We have made a commitment to ensure that H&S is considered in everything we do. To support our employees and our partners. Safe Space is focused on making sure we all understand our responsibilities and rights for Health & Safety in the workplace.
Our Employees have the right to:
- Know about workplace hazards and what to do about them
- Participate in solving workplace health & safety problems
- Refuse to work if they believe it is unsafe
Our Employees understand their responsibilities to:
- Follow the law and workplace health & safety policies and procedures
- Wear and use the protective equipment required by their employer
- Work and act in a way that won’t hurt themselves or anyone else
As an Employer Space Solutions will:
- Make sure our employees know about hazards and dangers, providing information, training, instruction and supervision on how to work safely
- Make sure supervisors know what is required to protect employee’s health and safety while carrying out their job
- Create workplace health & safety procedures in accordance with the law, making sure everyone follows them
- Make sure our employees have, wear and use the right protective equipment
- Do everything reasonable in the circumstances to protect workers from being hurt or receiving a work-related illness