About the Role
SPACE FM are seeking an experienced Facilities Manager to join our Aberdeen team. The right candidate will be expected to:
- manage all SPACE onsite personnel to ensure a high-level service is being maintained for the client.
- assist in the safe delivery of all planned and reactive sub-contracted services on site, ensuring all HSE risks are mitigated, and appropriate controls are in place in advance.
- regularly interface with main service providers (catering, cleaning, security, building services subcontractors) ensuring best practice methodology is always used by sub-contractors and regular audits are carried out.
- ensure activities are carried out in compliance with all relevant statutory and legislative requirements, reviewing on a regular basis to ensure completion.
- provide hands-on practical experience with all non-complex electrical issues and other non-complex jobs.
- fully manage the FM budget, regarding M & E spend.
- managing reactive and proactive works to ensure best value.
- Ensure the PPM register is up to date, and that all tasks are carried out in the appropriate time frames.
- participate in regular contract performance reviews / meetings with sub-contractors.
- monitor and manage the completion of the annual PPM schedule, maintain the on-site health and safety files.
- develop a reporting suite of MI to share monthly with senior management – ensuring all relevant data is captured for works carried out, e.g. RAMS
- interact with building users on day-to-day operational matters.
- assist the operations manager in the identification and development of savings opportunities / efficiencies / service improvement.
- act in accordance with all client and company policies and procedures.
- assist in the safe delivery of all planned and reactive sub-contracted services on site, ensuring all HSE risks are mitigated, and appropriate controls are in place in advance of works commencing.
Essential qualifications & experience:
- Helpdesk / CAFM software experience
- Confidence in working on own initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- BIFM Level 4 minimum
- BIFM qualification
- Health & Safety qualification
As part of Space Solutions Ltd, our FM team provides full support and management of FM contracts. We can take full operational and commercial responsibility for service delivery, managing in-house teams and any supply-chain partners. Quality and efficiency are at the core of our business, and we continuously seek ways to improve the value and flexibility of our service.
Our relationships with clients are built on a partnership working ethos. At the outset, we make sure all of our staff and (where applicable) subcontractors understand service deliverables and the role we all play, so we act as a single team with a unified front.