Are you ready for the "new normal?
Posted on Tue, 2020-06-09 08:57 by Company News
We are delighted to announce that SPACE are hosting a Webinar on Tuesday 16th June 1.30pm – 2.30pm. Phil Muir and Mo Gillespie will be joined by guest host Jennifer Duckworth from Babel Projects Limited to discuss the post-lockdown workplace.
Join us for this free 1-hour webinar, where we will be cutting through the noise, to show you how to organise a safe return to the office AND how to best manage your people to maximise engagement and wellbeing.
Click below to reserve your place.
The session will include approx. 20-minutes for questions and discussion. If you have a question for the panel, you can either email this to us in advance firstname.lastname@example.org or there will be times for questions at the end of the session.
This webinar is open to everyone, with a focus on people working in management and leadership.
Phil Muir, Group Director of Consultancy & Design, SPACE
Mo Gillespie, Head of Move & Change Management, SPACE
Jennifer Duckworth, Work Psychologist from Babel Projects Ltd
PLACE session will cover:
- The practical and spatial considerations of preparing your workplace for re-occupation
- Space planning principles
- Maximising efficiency in a restricted environment
PEOPLE section will cover:
- How to find effective use of the restricted workplace
- Consultation with leadership and teams
- Practical people assessments to establish a way forward
- Logistical implications for the medium term
- The challenges and opportunities of remote working
- 6 core principles of good management and how to apply them in today’s ever-changing world of work
- Maintaining trust and engagement of staff
- Maximising wellbeing by fulfilling the ABC of your basic psychological needs
We hope you can join us on the day.