We're looking for a new QS in the Central Belt
Posted on Fri, 2018-11-09 15:35 by Jobs
We have a position available for a Quantity Surveyor for the central belt of Scotland. The post can be based in either Edinburgh or Glasgow (dependent on the candidate). The purpose of this role is to take commercial responsibility for design & build along with traditional contracting projects as allocated by the Commercial Manager. The successful person will be responsible for accurate reporting of margins across all projects.
Key Performance Indicators
- Policy & Procedure – The ability to understand, comply with and promote all Company policies, procedures and processes.
- Communication – Extent to which relevant Managers/Supervisors are kept informed. Feedback from other Departmental Managers on general performance and response time.
- Quality of Work – The ability to meet deadlines. The ability to manage all sensitive data in a confidential and professional manner. Being able to provide accurate, quality information when requested, within specified timescales. The extent to which any work has to be redone.
- Teamwork – The willingness to provide support to others within the department thus promoting teamwork. The willingness to assist with interdepartmental tasks.
- Development – Uses his/her initiative in order to find ways to enhance existing processes, documents etc. Open minded regarding improvements and suggestions.
- Cost Control – Demonstrates an effective cost control approach towards his/her work tasks (in accordance with budgeted figures where applicable).
- Work is planned and organised
- Feedback from internal business partners
- Provides accurate and timely advice
- Open minded regarding improvements and suggestions.
For full details and to apply, please visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/quantity-surveyor-at-space-958450409/