You are here
Year completed: 2016
Project Type: Commercial
Project Location: 75 West Nile Street, Glasgow
Project size: 200m2
Scope of Services: Space Planning, Architecture
Client: Coffee Republic (IOM) Ltd
Project Architect: Gillian Ralston
Coffee Republic has a reputation for quality food and a unique coffee blend created by master roasters. With their quirky interiors, artisan atmosphere and cosy, comfortable vibe, Coffee Republic is a place to relax and feel at home. Space Solutions were delighted to be helping them set up their new home in this Award Winning landmark office building in the heart of Glasgow's City Centre.
Space provided an architectural service, securing local authority permissions and working to a brand brief.
- The 8m tall shell unit was fitted out with an elegant steel mezzanine wrapping round the inside of the façade, providing views to the street and into the heart of the shop itself.
- Entering under the mezzanine and the space opens up around you; flowing along the counter an elegant curving staircase then winds upstairs.
- The staircase is deliberately wide and relaxed.
- There are lots of cosy corners inviting you to sit and unwind or have an informal business meeting.
- The counter at the heart of the shop allows supervision of the whole space easily.
The Coffee Republic Interior Designer provided intimacy with the brand colours; dark timber and brick with warm toned paints and fabrics. The influence of continental European Cafes combined with US Style Diners.