You are here
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager
Posted on Tue, 2018-07-31 10:02 by Space Solutions Group
Space Solutions is the leading independent expert in workplace design and project delivery. Our multidisciplined team of service-minded design, project management & relocation management professionals provide Clients with innovative solutions to any challenges associated with the provision and use of their space.
Our business is delivering on a strategy for growth working both in Scotland and throughout the UK and beyond. Space Solutions are a Scottish Enterprise high growth account, recognising the value we deliver to market and potential for growth
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join our ambitious business as part of a snr team who are working towards growth. The role of Marketing Manager is seen as a key role to assist deliver ongoing success and our next stage of growth, both on a strategic level but critically work closely with the snr team to ensure successful delivery and implementation
Responsible for marketing and communications strategies, overall branding and image and project management for the implementation and delivery of related marketing activity.
- Leading role in developing, shaping and delivering the marketing and communications strategy for Space Solutions Group which includes a number of distinct divisions operating in diverse markets.
- Work with senior management and HR to develop an internal communications and marketing strategy.
- Identifying opportunities to meet the profile of the business, working with senior leaders of each core Space Solutions, sub divisions and business development teams.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop an external marketing and communication strategy for the organisation and for new and existing products or services
- Oversee the implementation of the business-wide marketing and communication strategy
- Manage, evaluate and develop the business-wide brand strategy
- Set and administer the annual marketing budget
- Identify, evaluate, develop & implement marketing plans across all channels (including social & digital)
- Manage and resource the marketing plan, supporting and leveraging all initiatives and driving brand themes including a calendar of events such as client events, morning seminars and thought leadership contributions
- Lead the day-to-day activities of the marketing team (both internal and external resource)
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary including market research and competitor analysis
- Manage, measure and report marketing campaign activities using pre-determined KPIs
- Utilise data for marketing campaigns, working with the head of CRM to interrogate the organisation’s databases and external data
- Negotiate and manage relationships with relevant external agencies including media and promotional materials
To apply please visit S1 jobs and submit your CV.